Sending an apology message is necessary after a fight or disagreement between lovers or friends.
Apologies, can be nerve-racking sometimes, but that doesn’t mean you are not to try. You should try, especially if you were at fault.
Relationships have their ups and downs, and we sometimes end up hurting each other, whether knowingly or not.
That is because one of the simplest jobs we have to do is making mistakes or hurting someone. When you are wrong, the best way to save your relationship is to apologize and mean it.
We are always here to help out with any kind of apology message to a friend, the best apology message for her, the best way to say sorry in a text, love apology message, apology message to my love, long sorry messages for girlfriend, heart touching sorry messages for girlfriend, sorry message for girlfriend after a fight, and apology letter to wife after a fight.
So before I give you some romantic sorry messages to write to your love to express how sorry you are, let’s briefly see the need for an apology message.
Why Should We Say We Are Sorry?
One of the saddest things is when we allow our ego get the better of us. If you have been thinking of how to apologize to someone you hurt deeply, it means you value your relationship with that person.
Someone might say, “well, what I did to my friend wasn’t intentional. So, why should I say sorry, friend?” Saying sorry doesn’t necessarily mean you were wrong.
Get this, it’s about valuing your relationship with the person you are with.
Apologizing opens up the doors to communication, which allows you to reconnect with the person who was hurt.
It also allows you to express regret that they have been hurt, which lets them know you truly care about their feelings.
Of course, this can help them feel safer with you again. When we hurt them deeply, and we refuse to send an apology message, we are saying we aren’t concerned about their feelings.
Sending an apology message will also allow you to discuss what the rules should be in the future, especially if a new one needs to be made.
This is often the case when you didn’t hurt the other person intentionally.
Romantic Sorry Messages
Romantic sorry messages are relevant because they can save your relationship if well written. Sending an apology message doesn’t mean you are weak, as most people perceive it to be.
It is just a way of allowing peace to reign. Many relationships have ended because one or both partners had the, “I first apologized the last time, so I’m not doing that this time,” mind-set. Sadly, with this mind-set, both of you won’t go far together.
As I earlier stated, you have to be intentional about every word you type or choose to say and mean them.
This could be an apology message to her or an apology message for him, depending on who was wrong or what went wrong. Here are a few of them.
1. My love for you is so strong, I cannot allow for somethings of such minor importance to have such a great impact on our relationship. I beg you to forgive me, I love you.
2. I have done many stupid things in my life, but breaking your heart truly is the pinnacle of my stupidity. Please come back to me. I love you.
3. I’m sorry if what I said made you angry. I wasn’t thinking straight because my love for you is intoxicating.
4. You have no idea what I would give right now to have you hold me in your arms like you did before all of this happened. My life truly feels empty without you in it. I am really sorry for everything and I wish that you can forgive me so we start over, my love. I love you dearly.
5. Ever since we started dating, we’ve encountered plenty of setbacks and difficulties. Yet, we did not let any of it affect our relationship. So why let this little problem ruin it all? Please forgive me for what I have done. I still love you.
6. Our paths are so intertwined that is practically impossible to separate them now. So I beg of you, please forgive me and let’s start our relationship over. I love you.
7. This is an apology message to you dear. I am terribly sorry that I let all of this anger and frustration out, and vented it onto you. It was a terrible thing to do and I sincerely apologize for everything. Please forgive me and remember that I love you.
8. I have never felt so empty in a house full of memories. I truly cannot function without you. So please, forgive me. I love you.
9. If there was a report for a flood around my area it’s okay, it was just me crying. I was crying because that is the only thing I’ve been doing after all of this. I have cried till I had no more tears to shed. I love you, and I want you to forgive me, please.
10. A love like ours is hard to find. Please forgive me if I hurt you.
11. You are angry with me, and for that I am sad. I’m sorry if I said something that made you mad.
12. In your arms again is where I want to be. Please accept my apology and make it happen because I love you.
13. Our love story is not over yet. Let’s start our next chapter with an apology from me. Sorry, I said what I said.
14. Whatever it takes to feel your embrace the way I did so many times before is what I will do if you will forgive me my love. Sorry.
15. Forgive me if I haven’t told you lately how much I love you. I love you. Sometimes life gets in the way of things, but our love always rocks.
16. You will always be the love of my life. I am sorry if I failed to make you feel that way.
17. Love is painful when the one you love is angry with you. Please take away my pain by accepting my apology message.
18. I may have hurt you when I said goodbye, but I suffered for it too. Sorry and I want you back.
19. If I treated you badly in any way, know that I am sorry and I want to make amends.
20. Please don’t let this little spat ruin the beautiful relationship we have. Please accept my apology.
21. I know I have hurt you! All I am asking for is your pardon. Please forgive my mistake, and let’s start fresh. I love you, and you know that!
22. Everything around me is reminding me of you. I know I was foolish to hurt your feelings, and I sincerely apologize. I love you.
23. I cannot find the right words to say I am sorry, but I truly am sorry. Please forgive me and I hope these words of mine will soothe the pain I caused you, dear.
24. I am terribly sorry for all the things I have done, hurting you was even lower than the last thingon my To-Do list. Please forgive me.
25. When we first met, I promised myself to make you happy no matter what. Yet, my actions have seemed to hurt your feelings. And for that, I am terribly sorry.
26. The only thing I can think right now is how stupid I have been. I managed to hurt the feelings of the only person that I love more than everything else in this world. I am terribly sorry, and I wish that one day you can forgive me.
27. I know that it may be hard for you to understand it right now, but I love you more than humanly possible. You truly are the best thing that has happened to me, and I am sorry for everything I have done that hurt you. I love you.
28. As the tears come rushing down my cheeks, the only things I can think of is how unreasonable I was. Hurting your feelings was never intended, so please, forgive me. I am sorry.
29. The only thing that is certain is you deserve the best. And what I gave you by hurting your feelings was the absolute worse. I am truly sorry for all I’ve done. I love you.
30. You are my sunshine. I can’t imagine my life without you, so please forgive me for acting out last week.
31. If I could go back to yesterday, I would so that I can fix this mess I made. I know you are hurting because I said something offensive. Please know that I am sincerely sorry. I won’t let it happen again.
32. You: Sweet, sensitive, saintly.
Me: Thoughtless, thoughtless, thoughtless and truly sorry for it. Forgive me darling.
33. You are one of the few good things that hold me up. I am sorry for being inconsiderate. Please forgive me.
34. Saying sorry isn’t enough. I really have to change my attitude and behave like a grownup. Please forgive and still stand by me.
35. Right now, I feel like the world has split into two, and swallowed me whole because, without you, everything feels so dark and lonely. I am really sorry for hurting you. I love you.
36. It’s never been easy for me to say “I’m sorry,” but I’m saying that now on my knees. Please give me another chance.
37. When love is strong between two persons, it does not matter who apologize first. The thing that matter is they are together. I am sorry, please forgive me.
38. Just like always, I am apologizing with folded hands. And just like always, please hug me forgiving all my wrongdoings. I love you, sweetheart.
39. My love for you is stronger than my ego. I can’t let some minor issue keep us apart and angry over each other. So, I say sorry for the mistake and do forgive me, please.
40. We are together for a short time and I do not want our fight to overshadow our love. I am sorry for everything that happened last night.
I hope you liked what you just read. Above the words should be a sincere heart, please. It is always good to have a clear conscience and not live in guilt, thinking, “if only I had.”
Apology Love Messages For Her
Have you ever thought about how to apologize to your girlfriend and get her back, probably, after you two fought? In other words, you are trying to say sorry romantically.
If you have offended your love, strongly consider buying them things they love, or you could try to speak their love language, more to them.
This is one of the best ways you are communicating that I still want you back. Furthermore, you can write an apology message or note to demonstrate your regret.
There are several creative ways to say sorry to your girlfriend. Another option is to put a call through to her while standing outside her window.
Let her know you are outside, this will soften her heart. This often works too. An apology message to your girlfriend should reflect your sincerity, true feelings and love for her.
Check out some apology love messages for her, you can use.
1. You can stay mad at me but please know that you are my everything! I am sorry and I love you.
2. I know my apology isn’t enough to heal the hurt I have caused. But I want you to know I truly am sorry and I do care and love you.
3. Sometimes I act immature and do say harsh words to you. But I swear I don’t mean them at all. I am sorry for hurting you bitterly.
4. I was childish not to understand. Now, I can and I am ashamed of my wrongdoing. Let me make it up to you. I’m sorry dear.
5. I love you and I promise more effort will be put by me to make our relationship stronger. I am sorry my pretty girl.
6. Babe, I cannot imagine how much my words might have affected you. I am truly sorry for my mistake.
7. Love, I can wait for a whole lifetime for you to forgive me. I will be waiting on my knees for you.
8. I hope we can learn from the mistakes we make and help each other grow. Please forgive me; I promise I’ll be better.
9. I know I mess up sometimes, but I always try to be a better person for you. I’m sorry, my love.
10. Sorry for the unnecessary argument I have created between us. I promise I will never do it again. Please accept my apology sweetheart.
11. One of the reasons I married you is because you have the prettiest and biggest heart and I hope you can forgive me with that heart of yours. I am so sorry dear.
12. I am sorry for the fight and feel utterly ashamed for the tears dropped from your eyes. Please forgive me love.
13. Please accept my apology with my weeping heart. I know you are the kindest woman on earth and hope you will forgive me. Just give me a chance to make everything right for us, please.
14. Your forgiveness is the only medium through which I can find solace for my guilty heart. I am so sorry my dear better half.
15. Baby, I promise you that I will be more considerate from now on. I am very sorry.
16. The last thing I want is to see you hurt because of me, so I want to own up to my errors, I’m sorry, love.
17. I’m sorry you had to see the darkest side of me. I still hope you will accept my flaws and forgive me. I honestly care about you.
18. I’m very sorry for yelling at you, my words hurt you and I know. I won’t make any excuses; rather, I’d admit my fault. I’m sorry.
19. Please do not misunderstand me. I cannot intentionally hurt you in any situation. Sorry for all the mishappenings between us.
20. My heart says that it is weeping for forgiveness. Please forgive me for all the wrongdoings. Sorry, my love.
21. Take all the time you need, I will always be here waiting if it’s all that it takes to pardon me. I’m sorry dear.
22. I don’t mind staying up all through the night just to wait and hear you say that I’m forgiven. I’m truly sorry my love.
23. Ever since I hurt your feelings, there has been bleeding in my heart. Can you please forgive me? I’m deeply sorry my dearest.
24. Please I need you to bandage my bleeding heart with your forgiveness. I’m so sorry for hurting you.
25. I’m sorry is all I could come up with having wronged you. Can you please forgive me?
26. Please accept my sincere apology which is accompany with warmth, hugs, and tender kisses. I’m sorry princess.
27. Forgiveness is beautiful. Please find a place in your heart to forgive me. I’m truly sorry my love.
28. Forgive me please, I vow to be more loving, caring, and understanding to you today and always. I’m sorry damsel.
29. I apologize to you for all my faults with a gentle, humble, and bruised heart. I’m truly sorry sweetheart.
30. With a sad face and soul; head bent down and I hereby apologize for causing you pain today. I’m deeply sorry beautiful.
31. I just wanted to say that I’m sorry for being too possessive, because I’m scared of losing my you, my love.
32. In an attempt to make myself feel better and happier, I fail to pay close attention to your joy and happiness. I’m sorry my queen.
33. It was just after I took your happiness for granted that I realized that my happiness also lies with you. Please forgive me, I’m sorry my love.
34. I never knew a little lie can cause you so much pain. I’m really sorry sweetheart. Can you please forgive me?
35. Once a while mistakes happen, since we are humans. Now, I’m apologizing for my mistakes today. I still love you.
36. Don’t say anything yet, just sit down and listen to my heartbeat saying “I’m really sorry.”
37. I know you don’t want to see me now, but please give me a chance to show you how remorseful I am for hurting you. Please, forgive me.
38. All you have done was love and cherish me, but I hurt you with my actions instead. I’m truly sorry my love.
39. Please don’t hold back your forgiveness as I tender my sincere apology message to you.I really regret my action and I need you back darling.
40. I crave to be back in your arms right now, please forgive me and let’s embrace each other again. I’m so sorry my princess.
Apology Message For Him
If you said or did something that offended your boyfriend, an apology message could help ease the resentment he may feel toward you.
You could choose to ignore the matter, but your wonderful relationship may never be the same.
“Sorry for my mistake messages” would go a long way in helping things get back to normal. Saying you are sorry to your boyfriend may not be compulsory, but it could help make your relationship stronger.
Regardless of gender, when offended, an apology message will be appreciated by the receiver. Let’s go through some, shall we?
1. From the onset, joy, happiness, and love are all I’ve had for you as I never meant to hurt your feelings. I’m deeply sorry handsome.
2. My dear, I didn’t mean to cause you any pain and I’m so sorry for berating you. Please forgive me.
3. You loved me when no one else did and now I took your emotions for granted. I’m really sorry my love.
4. Saying that I will never hurt you again would be a false vow, but I can assure you that I will always apologize asap. I’m truly sorry my baby.
5. You mean so much more to me than anyone or anything else. It was never my intention to hurt you. I’m so sorry my prince charming.
6. I know I haven’t been the woman that you deserve lately, but I vow to never give up on us. I’m very sorry my dear.
7. I will never stop trying to be that caring and loving lady you fell in love with. I’m truly sorry my love, please forgive me.
8. Guilty and reproach press me down to earth for hurting your feelings. Please forgive me. I’m very sorry my one and only.
9. I desire to put a big smile on your face all over again, but first, please forgive me. I am sorry dear.
10. I feel terrible and bad for making you feel so sad and depressed today. I’m deeply sorry darling.
11. I can’t wait to be back in your protective arms again. I miss you so much it hurts. Can you please forgive me?
12. I must have been under the influence of alcohol or something when I said those unpleasant and unkind words. I’m really sorry my baby.
13. I hope you can find a place in your heart to forgive me as you alone love me when no one else does. I’m very sorry for everything.
14. Please I want you to make me gorgeous again, because I always look ugly when I weep after realizing that I hurt you. My love, please forgive me.
15. I’m howling in pain as my heart keeps bleeding, knowing that my actions caused you so much pain today. I deeply regret and I’m saying do find a place in your heart to forgive me.
16. My actions caused us to drift apart from each other. I never meant to be unconcerned. I’m very sorry dear.
17. I’m sorry for creating this space between us and you have every right to be angry with me. Please forgive me, I’m truly sorry darling.
18. You are always the best medicine for my health, please heal my bleeding heart by accepting my apology. I’m so sorry handsome.
19. You’ve always been my confidant and lover. Can you please forgive me for everything I did wrong?
20. No matter what, I will not give up on our love. I will always fight for us. I’m sorry for making you feel sad. Please forgive me.
Beautiful I’m Sorry Quotes For Hurting You
Finally, just before I let you go, here are the best quotes about apologies. Enjoy as you read them.
1. “Forgiveness is the sweetest revenge.” – Isaac Friedmann
2. “Love forgives and keeps no records of wrongs.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
3. “Please forgive me, I know not what I do. Please forgive me, I can’t stop loving you.” – Bryan Adams
4. “I’m not perfect. Remember that, and try to forgive me when I fail you.” – Elizabeth Lowell
5. “Oh I’m sorry for blaming you. For everything I just couldn’t do. And I’ve hurt myself from hurting you.” – Christiana Aguilera
6. “Sorry doesn’t prove anything unless you mean it.” – Ashley Sexton
7. “When a person tells you that you hurt them, you don’t get to decide that you didn’t.” – Loius C.K.
8. “An apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift.” – Margret Lee Runbeck
8. “I am sorry for what has happened, and I know that I need some help.” – Susan Smith
9. Apologies aren’t meant to change the past; they are meant to change the future.” – Kevin Hancock
10. “The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway.” –Henry Boye
11. “I am sorry for what has happened, and I know that I need some help.” – Susan Smith
12. “Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.” – Paul Boese
13. “In this life, when you deny someone an apology, you will remember it at the time you beg for forgiveness.” –Toba Beta
14. “Forgiveness is the final form of love.” – Reinhold Niebuhr
15. “An apology is the superglue of life. It can repair just about anything” – Lynn Johnson
16. “Forgiveness is all about love, where love abounds, there forgiveness will not tarry.” – BangambikiHabyarimana
17. “Never make a defense or an apology until you are accused.” –King Charles I
18. “An apology might help, but you can’t change your life without one.” – Robin Quivers
19. The art of sincere and heartfelt apology is one of the greatest skills you will ever learn.” – Jeanette LeBlanc
20. “Never forget the nine most important words of any family; I love you. You are beautiful, please forgive me.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
Whether you are searching for a perfect way to say sorry to your loved one or a friend, I hope you found the right apology message in this article.
Written words have great power to pave your way to forgiveness.
Adding beautiful flowers, chocolates, and candies may make the heart-melting process easier, but at the end of it all, it is your words and actions that will soothe the person’s mind which you hurt.
As I earlier advised, keep aside your ego, take a step towards saying sorry with any of our sorry messages.
We at relationship and life can be reached via www.relationshipandlife.com to get more beautiful articles about life and relationships for yourself.
You can click on @relationshipand life01 to go straight to our Instagram page for quality content as well. We hope this was helpful. Remember, where love is, forgiveness isn’t far behind.