Are you looking for things to talk about with your boyfriend? Trust me because we’ve got you covered. Sometimes, having a conversation with your boyfriend can be difficult, primarily when you’ve run out of things to discuss.
Have you ever been in one of those situations where you want to speak but don’t know what the topic would be? Other times, the issue is how to start.
Occasionally, we might feel like we’ve talked about everything in a minute but still want to go on with the conversation because we love the sound of our partner’s voice. In times like that, our minds will desire to get any suitable topic of interest to continue the discussion.
So it is better to be creative in such moments than stay in that awkward silence. Although silence is not entirely wrong, you sometimes want crazy things to talk about with your boyfriend.
If you’ve tried all you can, the last thing you should do is worry. When worry kicks in, it will be harder to say anything meaningful or extraordinary.
Have you ever tried letting topics come out naturally? It’s the best option or simply sit quietly and enjoy each other’s company.
However, it is ok to talk about the same thing more than once if you both want it. The best thing about it is that the topics may not change, but perspectives can change.
So don’t be dismayed because there are many things to talk about with your boyfriend, and we’ll be exploring a few of them today.
So if you’re looking for random things to talk about with your boyfriend, serious things to talk about with your boyfriend, things to talk about with your boyfriend over text, weird things to talk about with your boyfriend, fun things to talk about with your boyfriend,
normal things to talk about with your boyfriend, freaky things to talk about with your boyfriend, interesting things to talk about with your boyfriend, things to talk about with your boyfriend teenage, things to talk about on the phone with your boyfriend,
things to talk about with your boyfriend to get closer, things to talk about on Face Time with your boyfriend, good things to about with your boyfriend, and funny things to talk about with your boyfriend, you’ll find a lot that will catch your eyes.
Tips To Follow To Have A Good Conversation
Almost everything in life is taught if you are willing to learn. Unfortunately, people often don’t see the need to learn a particular thing because they feel it is not a problem.
However, if you think you have issues about things to talk about with your boyfriend, I’d like to share a few things that might help.
1. There are many things to talk about with your boyfriend, but the timing matters. Generally, in life, our approach to time has everything to do with our level of success or failure. If the timing is wrong, the required result won’t be attainable.
Likewise, the place also has its role to play. No one will enjoy having a fantastic conversation in a noisy environment. On the other hand, some people want to have conversations in a quiet or private place, so bringing up any topic in a noisy place would be a turn-off.
2. Find out what he likes. That can only happen when he opens up to you, mostly via discussions. When the conversation is primarily centered on what your spouse likes, preferably a shared interest, it won’t be a boring one for you at all. Both of you will never want to stop talking, and it’s a lot easier that way.
3. Tell him what you like. Conversations are best when all parties participate, whether listening or speaking. That way, it’s enjoyed and not endured.
So you could also let him know what you like because it’s also part of the things to talk about with your boyfriend. Play a game. Over the years, I’ve noticed that it tends to be easier to talk about things while playing games with your spouse.
That is also an excellent way to approach things. Then, perhaps, you could talk about the gaming experience itself. The goal is for the conversation to be great at all times.
4. Give your undivided attention. This is also an essential factor when considering things to talk about with your boyfriend. Some people are good at starting a conversation with you and never give you their undivided attention. In a relationship, one of the best gifts you can give your spouse is the gift of your time.
When you do this, you let your partner know that the essential thing in the world to you is their conversation with you. Neglect chatting, texting or watching TV when talking with your spouse. There are exceptions, though – somebody should respond to emergencies.
Fun Things To Talk About With Your Boyfriend
There are many things to talk about with your boyfriend, and once you’ve found them, your relationship will be unique. You will always look forward to your next meeting because of the quality of the conversation.
Besides, relationships are a lot of fun when couples have exciting things to talk about. So I was hoping you could permit me to share a few things that will help.
1. Have you ever thought about the names of your future kids? If so, what would you name them?
2. What’s the spiciest thing you’ve ever eaten?
3. What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
4. What’s your favorite pickup line?
5. What would you do with a million dollars?
6. What’s your dream job?
7. What’s your least favorite chore?
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
9. What superpower would you want?
10. If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would buy?
11. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
12. What would you take if you were trapped on an island and could only bring three things with you?
13. What’s your favorite movie ever?
14. Who would play you in a movie about your life, and what would be the name of the film?
15. If a genie offered you three wishes, what would you ask for?
16. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
17. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
18. If you could have dinner with someone, living or dead, who would you invite and why?
19. Who is your role model?
20. What’s your idea of a perfect day?
21. Do you want to have children?
22. How long was your longest relationship? Why did it end?
23. Have you ever been engaged or married? Do you ever want to get married?
24. Have you ever lived with a partner?
25. How important is religion or spirituality to you?
26. How do you feel about gay rights?
27. Do you think money can buy happiness?
28. What is your dream job?
29. What one thing do you want to accomplish in your life?
30. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
31. What are you afraid of? How would you describe your relationship with your family?
32. Do you have a best friend?
33. What is your love language?
34. Are you an introvert (those who recharge by being alone) or an extrovert (those who feel energized from being around other people)?
35. Do you hold grudges?
36. Have you ever struggled with addiction?
37. Have you ever been in an emotionally or physically abusive relationship?
38. Do you think a relationship can come back from cheating?
39. Do you think you’d love me forever?
40. When was the last time you voted?
Did any of these questions sound familiar to your ears? If they did, then you must have had a lot of fun. The fantastic thing is that these questions will lead to many more exciting topics, and you will never run out of things to talk about with your boyfriend.
Interesting Things To Talk About With Your Boyfriend
How much do you know about your boyfriend? No matter how long you both have been together, it’s always an exciting time to get to know each still.
1. When do you feel most confident?
2. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
3. Tell me about a time you did something outside of your comfort zone.
4. What do you want people to remember you for when you’re gone?
5. What’s your biggest fear?
6. What do you want out of life?
7. What’s one thing about you that most people don’t know, but you wish they did?
8. If you had one week to live, what would you do?
9. What’s something about yourself that you want to work on?
10. What’s something you regret often doing?
11. If you could re-do a decision in your life, what decision would it be and why?
12. What is one thing you wish you were taught that you had to learn the hard way?
13. Do you see yourself settling down one day?
14. What did you learn about relationships from your parents?
15. Tell me about a couple you know who has what you consider to be the healthiest relationship.
16. What is one deal-breaker for you in a relationship?
17. What have you learned from past relationships?
18. At what point did you realize you were in love with me?
19. What is your best trait in a relationship?
20. What were your first impressions of me?
21. Who was your role model growing up?
22. When you were a kid, what career did you want to have?
23. Did you go to summer camp?
24. What is your idea of a perfect Sunday afternoon?
25. What is your favorite holiday?
26. What is the best present you’ve ever received?
27. What did you and your friends do for fun in middle school?
28. Did you have any pets growing up?
29. What is your happiest childhood memory?
30. If you could cook any dish perfectly, what would you choose?
31. When you’re having a bad day, what makes you feel better?
32. What ride do you have to go on at an amusement park?
33. What toy did you always want as a kid but no one ever bought for you?
34. Did you ever sleep with stuffed animals?
35. What sound do you love?
36. What are your favorite scents?
37. What candy do you hate?
38. What is your favorite karaoke song?
39. What was your favorite thing to do during recess?
40. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Random Things To Talk About With Your Boyfriend
Let’s take a look at some random things to talk about with your boyfriend that will spice your relationship up.
1. Do you consider kissing someone else to be cheating?
2. Do you consider flirty to be cheating?
3. What were your first impressions of me?
4. What can I do to make you feel more loved in our relationship?
5. What is your favorite thing about us as a couple?
6. Is there anything you wish was different about our relationship?
7. What’s one word that you think describes me?
8. If our relationship were a TV series, what genre would it be? Do you think it’d be an enjoyable one to watch?
9. Did you ever think you’d be “forever alone”?
10. Would you rather have a great time without me or an average time with me?
11. When did you figure out that you love me?
12. What would you say if someone asked me what kind of a person I am?
13. Should we get a pet? If so, what should it be?
14. Do you have a favorite name? What do you think about my name?
15. Do you ever dream about me? If yes, what are those dreams about?
16. Did you ever think about marriage when you were young? Would you have a wedding preference?
17. Are you looking forward to going to work tomorrow?
18. If I were a song, what type of song would I be?
19. Do you ever just randomly think of me during a busy day?
20. Do you think we could have a great podcast together?
21. What is the weirdest reason you ever broke up with someone?
22. When was the time you laughed the hardest?
23. If you could listen to only one song for the rest of your life, what song would you choose?
24. What celebrities have you met?
25. What word do you hate?
26. What is your pop culture guilty pleasure?
27. What is the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
28. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought?
29. Have you ever been to a palm reader?
30. Who would you hire a personal trainer, a personal chef, or a housekeeper?
31. What would you do if you could be a woman for a day?
32. What is the one movie you’ve seen more times than you can count?
33. What actor would play you if a movie was being made about your life? What actress would play your love interest?
34. What were you like in high school?
35. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
36. Would you rather be hot or cold?
37. What decade would you choose if you could be born in a different decade?
38. What is your favorite part about being an adult?
39. Have you ever played Truth or Dare? What was the most memorable dare that you accepted?
40. When growing up, did you think you’d end up with someone like me?
Things To Talk About On The Phone With Your Boyfriend
I know of couples who can spend hours talking over the phone. If you were around such a couple, you’d wonder what they were talking about. Another exciting thing is that they have come to love and understand each other better than others.
1. What’s your choice of entertainment? TV, radio, YouTube?
2. Would you be willing to move to another country if I got a job there?
3. How long is “too long”not to talk with each other?
4. In which color do you think I look best? Do you also have a disliked one that you’d like me not to wear?
5. What’s the worst thing that you think could happen to us as a couple?
6. What would you choose if you had to stop being a fan of something?
7. What’s one thing you’re not willing to give up under any circumstances?
8. Do you think we’re successful individuals?
9. Have any kinky thoughts about me during the day?
10. Do you think we’ll still be physically attracted to each other down the road?
11. Were you worried (even for a bit!) about our first date?
12. Would you mind if we took some silly pictures together and shared them with my friends?
13. Do you like my usual perfume, or are you just polite about it?
14. Did you have a pet while growing up? Any favorite ones?
15. What’s a movie from your childhood that you know is wrong, but you like anyway?
16. If you could choose to live in a fictional universe, which one would it be?
17. What’s something you want to buy for yourself at the moment?
18. Do you think we could make our sex more enjoyable?
19. What’s the most precious life lesson you learned from a role model?
20. Want to go on a romantic getaway for the weekend without telling anyone?
21. Where is your ideal place to live? On a farm in the middle of nowhere, in an elegant house on the water, or downtown condo?
22. What do you want to do when you retire?
23. What is your ideal vacation? Staying at an all-inclusive resort in Maui or sightseeing in London?
24. What is your favorite city?
25. If you could have any skill without working for it, what would it be?
26. Do you think men and women can be friends?
27. How do you like to be treated when you’re sick? Do you want to be waited on hand and foot or left alone?
28. Do you have any phobias? (Spiders, heights, germs, etc.)
29. What is your biggest pet peeve?
30. What cause have you volunteered for that you feel passionate about?
31. If you were going to start a charity, what would it be for?
32. Do you watch, read, or listen to the news?
33. What is the best advice anyone ever gave you?
34. Do you like talking on the phone?
35. What are your relationship deal breakers?
36. What relationship cliché do you think is true?
37. If you had to go back to school, what would you study?
38. What is your favorite time of year?
39. What motivates you?
40. What’s your greatest fear in life?
Normal Things To Talk About With Your Boyfriend
Without conversations, relationships would be a boring show, so it is necessary to have things to talk about with your boyfriend. You should have many things to talk about after work or your daily activities (whatever that is)with your boyfriend. Of course, there are days when we might get tired and fall asleep, but that won’t happen all the time.
1. Do you have a favorite photo of the two of us?
2. Would you report me to the police if I did something illegal?
3. Do you think we’ll still be together in 5 years? What about 10? Do you see us owning property together?
4. Would you go to prison for me?
5. Have you ever had a gaming session after which you were too sore to even get up from the chair?
6. What’s the most tired you’ve ever been? What was the reason?
7. Would you instead work from home, or is social interaction a big deal for you?
8. Would you think less of me if you saw me overindulging in alcohol?
9. How are you with children? Do you like children?
10. Are you absolutely against doing something specific “in the bedroom”?
11. If you had all the money in the world, how would you use it?
12. Are you willing to lend money to a friend even if it means that you have to tighten your belt for that month?
13. What was your very first thought about me?
14. Do you think I could star in a movie? What would be my role?
15. Are you closer to your mother or your father?
16. What would you choose to learn, whether skill or knowledge, instantly?
17. Who was the most toxic person you’ve known?
18. What were the last two books that you read?
19. What habits do you have that annoy other people
20. What makes you nervous?
21. What has been the best year of your life so far?
22. What fictional character do you have a crush on?
23. Do you believe in ghosts?
24. Have you ever pranked anyone?
25. If you could eat only three foods for the rest of your life, what three would you choose?
26. If you could trade places with one person for a day, who would it be?
27. What is your hidden talent?
28. Do you ever feel like you had a past life?
29. Have you ever broken any bones?
30. If you were going to get a tattoo today, what would it be of?
31. Where would you live if you could inhabit any movie, TV show, book, or other fictional universe?
32. Do you collect anything from strangers?
33. What is your best song of the year?
34. If you could wake up tomorrow and be fluent in any language, what language would you choose?
35. Do you have any superstitions?
36. If you could go back to any moment in your life and do things differently, would you?
37. Have you ever been skydiving?
38. Have you ever tried to invent something?
39. Would you ever go on a silent retreat?
40. If you could change your name to anything, what would you pick?
41. If you could bring one person back to the dead for a day, who would it be, and what would you do?
These should keep you both busy for a while and bring moments of joy to your love life. The things to talk about with your boyfriend should be things you both love to discuss. Romantic relationships are mainly about friendships and should be so.
At Relationship And Life, we believe that relationships can be a fantastic experience for as long as both partners are willing to get to work. So, in an attempt to support the growth of more beautiful relationships, you could click here for more excellent articles. Furthermore, we’d like you to follow us on Instagram for daily tips by clicking here.
Many thanks for reading, and do remember to share.